These grain free muffins use raw ground almond and cashew flour, which makes them higher in protein, lower in carbohydrates, with essential fats and the fat soluble vitamins, minerals and trace minerals. This abundance of nutrients supports your higher energy levels, and help to create lean muscle and burn fat. These nutrients provide nutritional compounds used by the glands of your endocrine system to create hormones. They also aid digestive and eliminatory organs like your liver, kidneys and bladder and help them to work better. They provide support for nerve function, rebuilding components of your nervous system like nerves and are used to repair and replace brain cells.
- 1-1/2 cups raw ground Cashews (around 2 cups before grinding)
- 1-1/2 cups raw ground Almonds
- 3 mashed organic Bananas
- 3 raw organic or Farm Fresh eggs
- 1-2 to 1 cup organic Raisins (leave out for ketogenic diet)
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Extract (Flavouring) or Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Ginger powder
- 1/4 cup raw Pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup raw Sunflower seeds
Beat eggs together.
Stir remaining ingredients together with eggs until well mixed.
Pour into greased muffin cups (coconut oil works great).
Sprinkle Pumpkin and Sunflower seeds on top of muffins.
Bake at 325ºF until golden. Push the centre of a muffin with your finger. As soon as the centre pops back up, the muffins are ready to take out of the oven.
Makes 12 medium sized Protein Powered Energy Muffins.