This is a very simple Frittata which can be made in less than one hour.
Coat the bottom of large cast iron fry pan with olive oil or coconut fat.
- 3 cups un-peeled potatoes, washed and chopped into bite size pieces and boiled until just tender
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh or frozen red sweet peppers
- Fresh chopped Garlic
- Fresh chopped Onions
- 6 raw beaten eggs
- Unrefined sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Mojo Verde (the following three spices make up this delicious seasoning):
- 1 teaspoon dried powdered Coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried powdered Cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried powdered Garlic
Pour egg mixture over potatoes. Bake in 350 F oven for about 20 minutes or until Frittata is golden around edges and cooked through.
For tips on preserving the Sweet Pepper harvest and a delicious, simple recipe for Red Pepper Hummus, go to: Dehydrating Sweet Peppers and Red Pepper Hummus